Mama Just Wants to Barrelhouse All Night Long
Daddy had fallen down the well again.
Here's how it works: read the first line, which will take the form of a blog post. Then continue the story by writing your own continuation in the comments section. Try to keep it arouind, oh, 100 words. We'll pull comments and repost the story-in-progress every few days or so. Come on back now, y'hear.
2 Comments:
I could hear him in there, moaning and crying, singing little snatches of those Johnny Cash songs every now and then. From where I stood, looking twenty, thirty feet down into the dark tunnel of the well, he looked like one of those baby rabbits after the cat had got to it.
I tapped the door lightly, "Mom?"
"What is it?" She yelled.
"Dad's fallen down the well again."
I heard some rustling and then a groan.
"Then he must be hungry." She said. "Throw down a can of soup for him."
"Ok."
"And don't forget the can opener this time."
"Ok."
Post a Comment
<< Home